Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm happy being an Apple

I get daily emails "from the universe"
I especially liked the one I recieved this morning
It made me smile so I thought I'd share with you too...

I love watching when you walk into a room, (insert YOUR name here).


How faces light up.

People "inexplicably" feeling better about themselves.

Angels singing Hallelujah.

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

I'm the tree,

The Universe





photo credit these are my favorite apples btw...Pink ladies! yum

1 comment:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Babetta--I get the Tut.com messages from the universe, too. They absolutely make my day and as a result change my behavior and how I look at the world. I also read my daily calendar from The Secret on The Laws of Attraction. I'm convinced they are changing me for the better. :-)

Shirley