I've done some reading about it
I think I might try it...
I'm almost out of my current s/c so seems like a good time
1. Use an old shampoo bottle (well-rinsed) or a squeeze bottle of some variety Mix 1 part aluminum-free baking soda to 3 parts Water. Each time you use this solution, shake well to mix.
2. Squeeze the baking soda solution onto your dry scalp, then massage your scalp for several seconds.
3. Leave in for 1-3 minutes, and rinse completely.
4. In an old shampoo bottle (well-rinsed) or a squeeze bottle, mix 1 part Organic White Vinegar to 4 parts Water. You can add essential oils or herbs if you like - or add 1 cinnamon stick (which lasts through several bottles of mixture) and 1/2 t vanilla. This masks the vinegar smell, and leaves your hair smelling spicy and lovely.
5. Leave on hair for several seconds, then rinse.