Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Labyrinth Day!

http://www.labyrinthonline.com/flash/chartres.swf

I'm always walking towards something good
even when i feel it's so very far away, Peace could lie just beyond the next turn
sometimes I'm close enough to glimpse it and know it is close
others I feel as though it will be forever before it is attained
but I know I am always walking towards something good

I fold back over my steps
perhaps I missed something the first time
If I try to look or plan ahead
I miss what is happening right now
But I am always walking towards something good

The way seems short, it seems so close
but there are times I must take the long road
There is something there for me
There is always something in the journey
And I am always walking towards something good

No comments: