Saturday, February 13, 2010

Take THAT Paul Mitchell!


I gave in and got a trim today...trims are okay, just no major style changes until at least Halloween 2010
I've had a hard time holding my 'poo free ground in salons in the past and paid for it dearly when I had to go through the ucky phase of getting product out of my hair again.

Not today
I walked in, said I want a trim.
Don't wash it, no conditioner...just wet it, trim it and blow it out.
Really, no conditioning treatment? Nope nothing, wet it...trim it...and blow it out.
So she did
I only needed a 1/4 inch trim, which is pretty cool to me since it's been a while since I've had a trim and when she was done...even the stylist said "I can't believe there is NO product in your hair!"

Oh yeah...no flat iron either!
I think there may be something to this 'poo free stuff
:)

1 comment:

Allie said...

You are lookin hot. Love the pic.