Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What's in a name?


The power of one is undeniable

The power of two is unbelievable

No challenge we face is unbeatable

As long as we do it together



(Together from Holly Hobby and Friends)




Created a blog
it needed a name
looked to my right
and you were there
voila


actually....would be a good band name
Curious George and the Holly Hobbies...
hey...someone write that down!




post edit: January 22, 2010
My blog name is a good metaphor for the hub and I too
Curious George is still his FAVORITE book and the first one he ever read and Holly Hobbie is a child hood favorite for me that I find myself reliving today!



1 comment:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Thanks for pointing me to this post with your blog's name explanation. Clever. Why not go with the things you love? Hubby won a Curious George for me once at an amusement park. I'd always bring him out when I read Curious George stories to my third-grade students. :-) Your husband's Curious George is adorable. Mine was all stuffed and cloth. I think he got fatigued and didn't make it. ;-)

Shirley